Founded in 1904, ACCA is the largest global professional accountancy body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant Qualification (ACCA and FCCA). ACCA is one of the most respected and valued qualifications available locally and internationally. ACCA qualified professionals possess skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industries like manufacturing, banking, consumer goods as well as other professional practices like auditing, taxation and consultancy.
- A robust qualification covering technical and tactical knowledge in accounting and finance including strategic and organizational management.
- Widely recognized by local and overseas employers. ACCA is currently working with 8500 employers worldwide.
- ACCA professionals are in demand in Canada, Middle East, European Union, South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries which means it is a global passport to work overseas.
- Cost effective and efficient measure to increase knowledge in the world of professional accountancy.
- Mutual Membership agreement with CGA Canada, CA Australia and New Zeeland, AAA United Arab Emirates, HKICPA Hong Kong and MICPA Malaysia.
- Academic partnership with universities in UK, Australia and Canada allows ACCA students and members to gain access to academic qualification (Bsc, MSc, MPA, MPF, MBA) from renowned universities along with ACCA qualification.
Minimum Entry Criteria
- 2 A-Levels and 3 IGCSE (5 separate subjects including English and Maths)
- University Degree (from a recognized institution or university; prior learning credit is available)
- Selected University Students who have completed year 2 of their University education in accounting/business studies.